THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
EMAP, SAU develops the general policy regarding its future and must enable a balance between its economic, social and environmental objectives under the overall concept of sustainable development. The objectives referred to below will be controlled by the General Management through a series of specific and quantifiable objectives for each key process, which will be reviewed annually to verify that they are in accordance with the purpose of our policy. The policies of our Integrated Management System have, as reference, compliance with the legal requirements applicable in the Principality of Andorra and the continuous improvement of the activities that it develops according to:
MANAGEMENT OF THE MUNICIPAL STATION OF EMAP, SAU FOR WINTER AND SUMMER ACTIVITIES
With the purpose of implementing and maintaining this integrated policy, the General Management of EMAP, SAU establishes the following lines of action:
1. QUALITY POLICY
· Provide customer service with proactive and attentive quality, meeting to your needs,
with personalized and personal treatment.
· Promote and involve EMAP, SAU in the adaptation of the same principles of respect, protection, and improvement of the existing systems, improving the products or services provided by them.
· Promote the participation and involvement of the interested parties, internal and external, in all the activities organized by VALLNORD, SA, increasing our efficiency by making better use of resources.
· Maintain our position as a leading Bike Park.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
· EMAP, SAU undertakes to comply with the legal requirements applicable to its activities.
· Reduce the adverse environmental impacts derived from our activity, developing it within
the framework of respect and protection for the natural environment.
· Continually improve the environmental aspects, maximizing energy efficiency and preventing
contamination derived from our activities.
· Raise user awareness regarding selective recycling and respect for the environment.
· Achieve our commitments established by the Government of Andorra with respect to the Environment.
Mr. Josep Marticella, acting as CEO of EMAP, SAU, agrees on this policy with the company’s collaborators and agrees to be informed and available to the interested parties and understood by the organization.
These general objectives will be monitored through a series of specific objectives for each key and quantifiable process.
La Massana, on December 18, 2017